One of the biggest Sporting events of the world: Commonwealth Games is here and the games have already begun. This year, Australia is hosting the biggest sporting event in its last 10 history as 71 Commonwealth nations are participating in this prestigious event. These games have eighteen different sports events and seven different para-sports.
Around 6000+ athletes will be competing in this year’s Commonwealth games for the pride. Do not miss the action and entertainment. Follow our blog to learn How to watch Common wealth games 2018 on Kodi or online. Check our updated kodi addons list.
- 1 Commonwealth Games 2018 Schedule and Location
- 2 Commonwealth Games Gold Coast 2018 Channels and Broadcasters List
- 3 How to Watch Commonwealth Games Live online Free without Cable
- 4 How to Watch Commonwealth Games 2018 on Kodi Krypton Version 17.6 or Lower
- 5 How to Watch Commonwealth Games 2018 on Kodi Jarvis version 16 or Higher
- 6 How to Watch Commonwealth games 2018 on Kodi Fire Stick
- 7 Commonwealth Games 2018 Kodi Download
- 8 From Where I can Watch Commonwealth Games 2018 in New Zealand?
Commonwealth Games 2018 Schedule and Location
This year’s Common Wealth games will be hosted at Gold Coast and other adjoining cities of Australia like Brisbane, Cairns and Townsville. Gold Coast Commonwealth 2018 will be the largest sporting event hosted by Australia in last 10 years.
Following are the sports disciplines and their respective event dates:
Commonwealth Games Gold Coast 2018 Channels and Broadcasters List
Every event of the Commonwealth games 2018 will be aired live globally by the following broadcasters in their respective regions:
|India||Sony Ten / Star Sports|
|Australia||Seven Network Channel|
How to Watch Commonwealth Games Live online Free without Cable
If you are not willing to install Kodi and planning to watch Commonwealth games 2018 live streams online then you can watch it on these platforms:
How to Watch Commonwealth Games 2018 on Kodi Krypton Version 17.6 or Lower
Follow these steps thoroughly to install the addon for watching Commonwealth games 2018 on Kodi Krypton:
- Launch Kodi > Go to Kodi Home Screen > Click on the Gear icon (settings icon) > Open File Manager > Double click on Add Source.
- Click ‘None’ > Enter this URL: http://bliss-tv.com/blisstv > Click OK > Name the source ‘Blisstv’ > Click OK > Click Ok again.
- Go back to Home screen > Go to Add–ons > Click the Box icon.
- Click on Install from Zip File > Click on Blisstv > Select Repository.bookmark-1.4.zip > Wait for the notification to appear.
- Click on Install from Repository > Click on Bookmark Repository > Go to Video Add-ons.
- Select Selfless > Hit Install > Wait for the notification.
Now the add-on is installed, you can easily watch your favorite Commonwealth game 2018 on Kodi.
How to Watch Commonwealth Games 2018 on Kodi Jarvis version 16 or Higher
- Open Kodi.
- Click System.
- Open File Manager.
- Double click on Add Source.
- Click <None>.
- Type this URL http://bliss-tv.com/blisstv > Click Done.
- Name this URL ‘Blisstv” > Click Done.
- Click OK.
- Return to Home screen > Click System.
- Open Add-ons menu.
- Click on Install from Zip File > Open Blisstv.
- Click on Repository.bookmark-1.4.zip.
- Head back to Home screen > Go to Add-on Installer.
- Open Blisstv > Got to Video Add-ons > Select Selfless.
- Click Install.
How to Watch Commonwealth games 2018 on Kodi Fire Stick
- Open Kodi application in your Fire stick, if you do not have it installed then Install Kodi on Fire Stick now.
- Go to Developer Options > Turn ON ADB Debugging and Apps from Unknown Sources.
- Follow the same steps that are mentioned earlier for installing the addon on Kodi Krypton V17.6 above.
Commonwealth Games 2018 Kodi Download
- Download Zip file > Open Kodi > Click on Add-ons tab > Click the Box icon.
- Select Install from Zip File > Locate and Open the Zip file you downloaded.
- Click Install from Repository > Go to Bookmark Repository > Open Video Add-ons > Click on Selfless > Hit Install.
From Where I can Watch Commonwealth Games 2018 in New Zealand?
There is a dedicated Kodi add-on for all the Commonwealth games’ fans residing in New Zealand. They can use this addon to watch their favorite sports event live, just follow these steps for installation:
- Open Kodi > Click on Settings icon > Click on File Manager > Double click on Add Source.
- Click on the address bar stating <None> and type this URL http://Kodi.matthuisman.nz > Click OK > Name this URL ‘MH’ > Click OK > Click OK.
- Go back to Kodi Home Screen > Click on Add–ons > Click on the Package Installer icon.
- Now click on Install from Zip File > Select MH from the list > Open repository.matthuisman.zip > Wait for the notification to appear.
- After that, click Install from Repository > Open MattHuisman.nz repository > Open Video Add-ons.
- Open TVNZ OnDemand > Click Install > Wait for the notification.
Commonwealth games are all about pride, culture and respect. These games have historical significance just like Olympics and it has millions of fans’ support all around the world. Despite being broadcasted globally, you cannot always sit in front of the TV to watch the games. Therefore, we suggest users to install Kodi and watch Commonwealth games 2018 on Kodi live for free. However, before you start streaming, make sure you are using a good Kodi VPN service to keep your online privacy strong and safe.